Make Your Tucson Home as Energy Efficient as Possible
If you’ve never evaluated your home’s energy efficiency or the quality of insulation in your home, now’s the time. Having a well-insulated outer envelope will mean big savings on your cooling bill. Here are some ways you can insulate your home and boost energy efficiency during harsh Tuscon summers:
· Upgrade windows and doors
· Add weatherstripping around doors
· Add caulking around window
· Pump foam into, add rolled insulation or add radiant barrier to walls
· Add blown-in or rolled insulation to your attic
· Add shades to your windows to block the sun
· Plant vegetation that will block parts of your home from the sun when the sunlight is the harshest
With these updates, the R-value of each aspect should be improved. Take a look at the recommended R-values in your areas and make sure your upgrades meet the recommendations. Once your home is well-insulated, you will notice a big increase in the comfort level of your indoor air. If your cooling system isn’t working properly, unfortunately, all of your work to insulate won’t fix that issue. We offer Tuscon air conditioning services and seasonal maintenance to ensure your cooling system is in proper working order and can achieve its maximum level of energy efficiency. A well-maintained system will also provide a higher quality of indoor air.
If you are looking for high-quality products and outstanding customer care in Tuscon, Oro Valley, Dove Mountain, or the surrounding areas, look no further than ACS Air Conditioning Services. You will not be disappointed with what we have to offer. Contact us today!